1. Your planner is your pass. Only one student may leave the room at a time. I reserve the right to refuse a pass at any time. I will not issue more than one pass to the same student in a week.
2. This is a great opportunity to get homework done. Every study hall is different, and I expect you to abide my rules, no matter what your study halls have been like in the past.
3. If you want to go to the library or lab or somewhere else during study hall, you MUST have a pass from that teacher in order to go.
4. DON’T BOTHER ME OR THOSE AROUND YOU.
5. DEAR time takes place after the bell rings. You MUST be reading a book. No other activity is allowed. You cannot leave the classroom during this time. Administrators walk the halls during this time to make sure this activity is being enforced.
6. After the bell rings to indicate that you are tardy, I will be locking my door briefly. This way there is no confusion that you are tardy. When you are tardy, you should enter the room quietly. You can always be issued a referral for being disruptive.